With major help from Buzzfeed, here is a mixtape featuring some of the best Beyoncé mashups!
1. Bang Bang Who Run the World (ft. Jessie J, Ariana Grande, and Nicki Minaj)
2. Best Thing About Your Friends (ft. TLC)
3. Check on Da Hee (ft. Missy Elliot)
4. Deja Vu on the Dance Floor (ft. Michael Jackson)
5. Flawless Girlfriends (ft. Aaliyah)
6. Hit and Drop on All the Single Ladies (ft. Ray Charles and Snoop Dogg)
7. If I Were a Free Fallin’ Boy (ft. Tom Petty)
8. Irreplaceable Shuffle (ft. Cupid)
9. Nasty Naughty (ft. Vanity 6)
10. Party of My Life (ft. Erykah Badu)
11. Rude Yoncé (ft. Rihanna)
12. Single Ladies Up in Here (ft. DMX)
13. Stay With Me, XO (ft. Sam Smith and Nicki Minaj)
14. Super Countdown (ft. Nicki Minaj)
15. The Worst Part II (ft. Jhene Aiko)
16. Untitled Rocket (ft. D’Angelo)
17. Upgrade My Hair (ft. Willow Smith)
18. Work It Out With a Foxy Lady (ft. Jimi Hendrix)
19. Yoncé Gets Her Freak On (Ft. Missy Elliot)
Download HERE! Enjoy :)
The actions of 19 Islamic extremists on 9/11 left an indelible mark on America. Today, millions pause to commemorate the attacks’ 13th anniversary, to honor the victims and to remember that all life is special and sacred. But there’s an untold story amid the many speeches and moments of silence — one filled with a different kind of pain, grief and strong sense of loss.
You should be angry. You must not be bitter. Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. It doesn’t do anything to the object of its displeasure. So use that anger. You write it. You paint it. You dance it. You march it. You vote it. You do everything about it. You talk it. Never stop talking it.